Chemistry

Periodic table dance: Phoenix conference

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 AM

Does anyone have the periodic table dance from Thursday's 3:30 session? My phone was dead so I couldn't record it but would love it if someone could email it to me: bjsmith@connectionseducation.com

Thank you!!

Betty Smith
Betty Smith

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:20 PM

Hi Betty,
I noticed that nobody ever responded to you. I did not attend the Phoenix conference, but my curiosity was peaked, so I did a Google search. There are several You tube videos about dancing with the periodic table. I also checked to see if the presenters had downloaded any materials ay the NSTA conference site, and they had not. If you have a chance to check out the videos, please let us know if one of them is what you were looking for.
Carolyn

Carolyn Mohr
Carolyn Mohr

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:00 PM

Thanks, I also checked YouTube with no luck. The presenter said she has never posted it online but most everyone there had their phones, iPads recording it so I'm hoping someone may post it. I will just have to keep checking.

Betty Smith

Chemists Can DANCE! The first ever dancing periodic table of elements
Enjoy
Adah

Adah Stock
Adah Stock

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 PM

Fun! I wonder what could be done to give each dancer some aspect of that element.

Eric Carlson
Eric Carlson

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 PM

I will have to check out these videos! seems like they are pretty cool and helpful in the class room...Any thoughts?

Eric Hartl
Eric Hartl

Thu May 02, 2013 4:10 PM

This is an awesome video. These would make for an entertaining classroom discussion on the periodic table.

Raeann Hackey
Raeann Hackey

Sat May 04, 2013 11:00 AM

This is so neat. I like the idea of having something about each element be represented in the person's clothing. This definitely has potential! Thanks for posting...

Kendra Young