Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 PM

I was excited to find the NGSS application on Google Play. Now I can conveniently pull up these standards and information where ever I am, such as at the board as I am writing the objective for the day for the day's lesson.

RONEISHA JOHNSON
RONEISHA JOHNSON

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:44 PM

That is so cool! So we can download it on our ipads and smartphones to access anywhere!

Brynna Malen
Brynna Malen

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:48 PM

Wow, this is very good information to keep in mind. I will make note of it in my journal.

I have lots of questions regarding teaching science and I'm a little worried about taking on the task because I am not familiar with the standards. I'm positive that I will become more familiar with them as I approach my teaching career, but knowing of a resource like this will make me feel more confident as I take on a classroom knowing I'm responsible for incorporating science into student's everyday routine.
Yay for modern technology- apps, always making life easier.

Valerie Reina
Valerie Reina

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 PM

[color=blue]That's so cool...didn't know. Thanks for the post =O)

Debbie Rexing
Debbie Rexing

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:44 PM

Hello Roneisha,

I use the NGSS and Common Core app from the Mac App store. It is on my phone and free. The NGSS app organizes information into DCI, topics, and grade level.

- Elizabeth Cooke

Elizabeth Cooke
Elizabeth Cooke

Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:49 PM

Thanks for sharing. I have now added it to my phone and iPad. Jennifer

Jennifer Kueter
Jennifer Kueter

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:10 PM

I have an app for all state standards. It works on my phone and tablet. It's very convenient!

Jill Dimitriou
Jill Dimitriou

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 PM

Thanks! It's an awesome app. Now when I'm developing lessons in my lab or in the field, I can pull up the standards and make notes on my phone. Now, I don't have to take my laptop with me.

Darin Gray
Darin Gray

Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:04 PM

Thank you so much for the information!

Melissa Manning
Melissa Manning

Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:42 PM

This is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing :-)

Chandler Levit
Chandler Levit

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:25 PM

Wow! This is amazing information! I can't wait to download it and share it with other student teachers now. Thanks for sharing!

Allyson Jones
Allyson Jones

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:33 AM

Starting to wrap my head around NGSS. ..this will be great.  Thank you.

Kate Madden
Kathryn Madden

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:35 PM

I recently watched one of the webinars on NGSS via NSTA and it really helped me gain a basic understanding as to how the next gen. standards can be used in my classroom.  I teach in Georgia, and we are slated to adopt these new standards in the next two years so I wanted to begin the process of deconstructing the standards now.  I was not aware of this app but I have now added it to my resources.  Thank you so very much for sharing!

Nichelle Williams
Nichelle Williams

Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:39 PM

This information will be very helpful in my future! Thank you for sharing, I am currently a college student studying education and we are not taught these tricks in school!

Myca Miller
Myca Miller

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:30 PM

Thanks very much. Our staff will download this app also. Great to have it at your fingertips.
Debbie

Debbie Mabry
Debbie Mabry

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 PM

I love the app on my phone. It allows me to do a quick lookup in a meeting with faculty without having to pull out books or computers. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Steven Autieri