My Library is designed to help you organize all your Learning Center
resources. You can keep track of what you’ve selected; and stay on top of
subscriptions. My Library will auto-populate (that is, fill itself in automatically)
once you start selecting your resources. Best of all, no matter which computer you
are working at, you will always have your resources. Resources
may be sorted and further subdivided into smaller personalized libraries that may
then be shared with other educators if you desire to do so.
Within My Library you may
- Link to the digital resources you select, such as individual NSTA journal articles, SciGuides, Science Objects, or book chapters.
- Identify resources that are subscription-based, such as NSTA SciPacks and SciGuides.
- Notify you of subscriptions that are about to expire.
- Create collections of resources by topics you desire and add personalized notes to each resource.
- Forward and share your library resources and collections—including your personalized annotated notes for each resource—with colleagues.