Informal Science

FunScienceDemos

Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 AM

Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:47 PM

This is a really good graphic. When you use videos in the classroom, students automatically tune in. I do my best to make sure the videos are short and relevant to the content being taught. (I teach elementary.) When we do certain units, like life science, animal adaptations, we use live web cams each day to record observations and those observations that students record in their science journals are a great source for classroom discussion. Thanks for sharing this.

Pamela Dupre
Pamela Dupre

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 PM

I think this is a great graphic. It is a good resource when trying to remember how to relate everything together, and is a great resource. Even though it is not necessarily content, it gives a lot of information.

Allison Gandrup
Allison Gandrup

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:01 AM

I found the videos by accident during science summer camp and have subscribed. Great videos. Thanks for all that hard work!
I highly recommend to all that you subscribe to this channel.

Eric Roth
Eric Roth

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 PM

Thank you for posting this resource. I think these videos could be a great way to introduce or review a topic and impart information in a variety of forms. As a pre-service elementary teacher, I know preparing authentic science demonstrations is time consuming and having resources like these to incorporate will help diversify learning experiences. Of course, such resources should always be accompanied by hands-on learning. I appreciate that these videos are aligned with standards and have model skills of inquiry.

Jordan Hammerand
Jordan Hammerand

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 AM

Hello....I liked the visual representation and would be nice to enlarge and post it in the classroom. Thank you.

Joselyn Hermoso