STEM Today For a Better Tomorrow
On April 25, 2015, close to 150 educators nationwide took part in a day-long virtual conference.
Learn more about the virtual conference's presenters, agenda and discussion topic. You may also purchase all the sessions' archives.
Below are some comments from participants about this Virtual Conference:
- "I liked the keynote book ends (Captain Irving’s and Hubble Space Telescope). The sessions on creating a STEM classroom and simulations were excellent as well as short NOAA presentation."
- "I enjoyed the content variety of sessions, and the wonderful instructions on how to navigate the sessions. To some it may have been repetitive, to me it was most helpful."
- "The convenience to learn from my own home combined with the ability to interact online with colleagues, ask questions of speakers, vote in polls and access online resources immediately."
- "Although I love all of the information given by the presenters, I absolutely loved the conversations and information exchanged between the participants. I was typing as fast as I could, not to miss anything! It was great!"
- "The combination of learning from presenters and from participants. The participant component is often lost during traditional conferences."
- "Energy of the attendees. Sessions were well prepared - NO technical problems. Access to slides & collections of resources."
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org