The NSTA virtual conference is an interactive learning experience that requires
a computer with internet access. To ensure access to the virtual conference, we
strongly recommend that you test entry to the Blackboard Collaborate room by completing
the following steps:
- The Blackboard Collaborate Launcher makes joining sessions and playing recordings
simple and reliable.
Download and install Blackboard launcher:
Blackboard Launcher Quick Reference Guide
Blackboard Collaborate Launcher - FAQ
- Go to the Blackboard Collaborate CONFIGURATION ROOM. If you get into the configuration room,
then everything should work well for you on the day of the live presentation.
- To become familiar with the features of Blackboard Collaborate check out the tool's
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE [PDF] and watch this 7-minute RECORDED ORIENTATION.
If you encounter technical problems or have questions, please contact Web Seminars
Technical Support at email@example.com
System Requirements for Blackboard Collaborate mobile web conferencing
Web Conferencing Functions for Mobile Participants:
- Viewing the Whiteboard.
- Viewing an Application on another user's desktop.
- Access to breakout rooms.
- Sending and receiving chat messages with the entire room.
- Listening to other speakers and speaking to the room.
- Responding to polls.
Web Conferencing Functions not Available
for Mobile Participants:
- Private Chat
- Live Video
- File Transfer
- Multimedia Library
- Annotation on the Whiteboard
- Recording Playback